A valuable soul: Did the Egyptian Ministry of Interior decline Ghada Abdel Razek's life insurance request?
Ghada Abdel Razek never seizes to amaze us! The Egyptian actress’s latest stunt is requesting personal life insurance while filming the scenes of her upcoming TV drama “Al Sayyida Al Oola” (The First Lady).
But according to news reports, the Egyptian Ministry of Interior declined Ghada’s request, who reportedly hired a bodyguard to accompany her home following her late-night filming shifts.
Although rumors are still up in the air, Sayidaty.net reported Ghada’s hubby, journalist Mohammad Fouda, as firmly denying the news, and clarifying that his wife had never requested life insurance form the Ministry nor did she hire a bodyguard to begin with.
Mohammad further stressed that Ghada is filming her new drama in Luxor and not in Cairo.
The journalist concluded by saying that “The First Lady” is being filmed in a calm and safe environment, adding that if the Ministry of Interior was asked to insure the life of an individual, they would happily comply without hesitation.
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby