She's worth every penny: Money-making machine Haifa Wehbe sold for some seriously big bucks!
Anything Haifa touches turns into money! (Image: Facebook)
Everything Haifa Wehbe touches turns into gold! The singer's been sold to two TV channels for a seriously big sum, according to Elaph news.
But we’re obviously talking about the singer-turned-actress’s upcoming Ramadan drama “Kalam Ala Waraq” (Words on Paper), which will mark the diva’s first appearance in a TV drama.
Haifa made her acting debut in the Egyptian film “Dokkan Shihatah” (Shihatah’s Market) in 2009 and she's been doing so well on the acting front ever since.
Despite the high asking price, the show’s producing company was able to sell it to two TV giants: MBC and Al Nahar TV.
The social drama is directed by Egyptian director Mohammad Sami and is currently being filmed entirely in Beirut. Its story revolves around Egyptians living in Beirut, where Haifa plays the role of a middle class girl who’s struggling to make ends meet.
On a similar note, Haifa officially pulled out of another TV drama titled “Mawlid We Sahbo Ghayeb;” a project started two years ago by producer Mohammad Fawzi and never completed.
- No rest for the wicked: Haifa Wehbe shoots off to Beirut to film new series (starring same cast as Ghada Razek's "Hayat's Story")
- Haifa's worth every penny: How much is Wehbe's Ramadan TV drama worth?
- Haifa mocks kidnapping rumor
- Right now it's just "Words on Paper": Haifa Wehbe's upcoming film may not make it
- Haifa Wehbe: now her bodyguards get in on the fights