Hating on Haifa: Egyptian people want the Lebanese Diva out of their country!
Egyptian people have spoken: They’re campaigning for Haifa Wehbe to stay out of Egypt!
The fierce attack happened on Twitter after the Lebanese diva banned anyone with an Egyptian IP address from viewing her official page on Facebook, according to Laha Magazine.
However, Haifa had a somewhat legitimate reason for doing it: This was her way of responding to banning her latest film “Halawet Rouh” (Beauty of the Soul) from Egyptian cinemas.
Egyptians were insulted by Haifa’s move, as their country was the one to kick off the now-superstar’s career in the first place.
The Egyptian press is also unimpressed with the singer-turned-actress after harshly attacking some Egyptian celebs following an attack from Egyptian actress Athar Al Hakim on Haifa and Lebanese women, where she insulted the way they act and dress.
Athar hated on Haifa during a phone interview on the program "Al Ashirah Masa'an" (10PM), suggesting she was merely acting out a porn film in Egypt. She then continued to diss the entire Lebanese population as being indecent.
Oh, Haifa! Do you think she will take off the ban any time soon?
- Athar Al Hakim calls Haifa Wehbe a porn actress and the Lebanese as indecent on "Al Ashirah Masa'an"
- It's not her tweeting you! Rania Farid Shawki annoyed by Twitter impersonator
- When Hakim met Haifa: Singer lands singing role in Wehbe in new film!
- Big news for Haifa Wehbe! Her "Halawet Rouh" might come back for another round in Egyptian cinemas!
- A super sexy video of Haifa Wehbe dancing to Hakim gets over 1 Million YouTube views!