Mervant Amin is enough for me! Hamada Hilal halts rumors of wanting an actress upgrade for "Hamati Bithibni"
Hamada Hilal and Mervat Amin tag team in "Hamati Bithibni" this Ramadan. (Images: Facebook)
So, somehow a rumor sneaked out that Hamada Hilal refused to have Egyptian actress Eman Al Asi co-star in his new film "Hamati Bithibni" (My Mother In Law Loves Me) and that he asked the director of the film to nominate a more famous actress for the film to help promote it.
The Egyptian star denied ever saying that. According to Laha Magazine, it's all untrue, and he does not interfere in the selection of actors who will take part in the film. That's the director's job alone.
Hamada said, "I have one of the greatest actresses of Egyptian cinema starring in the film, the legendary Mervat Amin, how could I think of another actress to star in the film? Having her in the film is more than I can ask for and I am very happy to be working with her."
The cast of the film are currently in the process of filming the scenes to have it ready for screening during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, which coincides after the holy month of Ramadan.
- Hamada Hilal shows some lovin' for his "Mother-in-Law" Mervat Amin!
- Bringing the actress to the movies: Will Hamada Helal bring Mervat Amin back to the spotlight?
- Following in Daddy's footsteps: Are Hamada Hilal's little boys starring in his new film?
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Hind Sabri best leading female actress