Is JT the next MJ? Justin Timberlake's Abu Dhabi set took the audience back to the king of pop's reign
If the whole world still has the hots for the music and wicked sweet dance moves of the late Michael Jackson, then why not duplicate them as best possible, right? Justin Timberlake's Abu Dhabi audience Friday night were waltzed into the world of Michael Jackson as the smooth singer did some MJ covers and even moonwalked his way across the stge, according to Gulf News.
The man, the music, and the weather all had one thing in common that night: they were sizzling hot! JT brought his sexy self back to the city for the first time in seven years performing hits from his latest greatest album "20/20 Experience" as well other loved lyrics from previous albums for about 20,000 fans holding up in Du Arena, reported The National.
After such a stellar night with the maturing musician, U.S. pop fans living in the UAE will just have to wait until September for a censored concert with none other than Lady Gaga. The scandalously ecclectic celeb is coming to Dubai this fall.
- Justin Timberlake brings controversy back with photo of himself praying at Western Wall
- Justin Timberlake is "Bringing Sexy Back" to Abu Dhabi on May 23!!!
- The King of Pop re-born in the Middle East's city of sin
- Is Dubai soon to view the Justin Timberlake "20/20 Experience" that topped 2013 album sales?
- The living dead: 'Immortal' MJ as we've never seen him before