Matt Damon reveals his feelings on George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin
Matt Damon has revealed that he is really excited for close friend George Clooney, who recently got engaged to his lawyer girlfriend Amal Alamuddin.
While talking to People magazine, the 43-year-old actor said that anybody who has met Alamuddin isn't surprised that they are engaged.
The 52-year-old star had popped the question to the 36-year-old UK based lawyer at the end of April and had personally designed the seven-carat engagement ring.
- A bit of ribbing adds pleasure to the night! Golden Globe dig about Leo DiCaprio's dating supermodels - including Israel's Bar Refaeli – scores laughs
- Shotgun Wedding? If Amal Alamuddin is 3 months pregnant with Clooney's baby, that explains the rushed engagement!
- Talk of the village: What does Amal Alamuddin's Druze community think of Clooney engagement?
- Sorry, Brad, but Matt Damon will be the best man on George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's big day
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin so much he's marrying her twice in one month!