RIP Hamaki Senior: Mohamed Hamaki says goodbye to his dear father
Sadly, Mohamed Hamaki is mourning the death of his father, and is accepting condolences at his home in Cairo.
The Egyptian singer’s business manager, Yasser Khalil, announced the news on his client’s Facebook page, saying:
“Only God remains; today the father of my brother, superstar Mohamed Hamaki, passed away. I ask everyone to pray that his soul rests in peace.”
Please accept our condolences too, Mohamed.
- Words from the heart: Mohamed Hamaki posts emotional eulogy for his late father
- Mohamed Hamaki is in no rush to get his first film out
- Mohamed Hamaki has "Something Hidden" up his sleeve
- You totally won't believe the reason behind Mohamed Hamaki's childless marriage!
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?