It's all about Nancy! A casual Ajram shopping makes waves on social media networks
Nancy Ajram is always on top in the entertainment world, like seriously! The Lebanese cutsie’s casual “Time for some shopping” pic broke “Like” records on social networks Facebook and Instagram.
The singer stole the hearts of her fans with her genuine attitude and girl-next-door charms. And this snapshot of Nancy on a shopping trip dressed in casual jeans, sneakers and a sweater reflects just why her fans love her!
In other Nancy news, the singer is preparing to launch her latest hotly-anticipated music video for the single “Mosh Faraa Ktir” (Doesn’t Matter Much), on her official YouTube channel.
Nancy said that the video will be a big surprise for her fans, and will even make them forget all about her latest music video “Ma Tegi Hena” (Why Don’t You Come Over Here), which was a huge success for the superstar for its original and über cool idea.
- Nancy Ajram fans aren’t ‘Acting Sane’ about her latest video
- Always Coca Cola, Always Nancy Ajram: Singer records new World Cup song for beverage retailer
- Make a difference: Help "Street Children" by writing Nancy Ajram's song lyrics!
- Pulling a Nancy: Ahlam does it like Ajram, asking fans for ideas
- A whole new woman! Nancy Ajram teases fans with new sexy promo