An unhealthy diagnosis? Dr. Khaled Muntasir reveals what Nour El Sherif is suffering from
The entertainment world has seen legendary actor Nour El Sherif’s health seriously deteriorate over the past several months, but now Egyptian doctor Khaled Muntasir has revealed what’s really causing the actor to fall on his knees.
Nour had lost 20Kg in the past few months, while appearing pale-faced with bulging eyes.
According to Sayidaty.net, Dr. Khaled made the shocking diagnosis on Twitter!
“Actor Nour El Sherif is suffering from an incurable disease, and it’s of the most dangerous types that infects the body cells responsible for muscle movement; in other words, he has cancer.
“I’ve made this diagnosis after observing Nour during his recent meeting with Al Sisi. I pray that God will cure this great actor.”
In another tweet, the controversial Dr. said: “Those damn cigarettes took the late legendary actor Ahmed Zaki away from us, and I pray that they don’t deprive us from Nour El Sherif as well.”
- "You are Free" to know the truth behind Nour El Sharif's illness at last, or so we think
- Is Nour El Sherif seriously ill? His shocking weight loss indicates a "yes" answer
- Nour El Sherif faces lawsuit
- Nour El Sherif needs a break: It's crunch time for Ramadan drama
- Nour El Sherif makes a second attempt at directing