Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
Egyptian prankster Ramez Galal is back to his old tricks shortly before his candid camera show hits our TV screens again in Ramadan.
Last year, his show was called “Ramez Ankh Amoun,” and his most talked-about prank was played on Lebanese diva Haifa Wehbe.
This year, “Al Qatil” (The Killer) is the show’s brand new title! The other difference is that Galal’s pranks are going to be much more extravagant and dangerous than last year’s ones!
According to Laha Magazine, one of the celebs who had already fallen for the prankster’s games this year is Lebanese singer and actress Nicole Saba.
The beautiful starlet said that she was “scared to death” by Ramez’s prank! “I saw death right before my eyes and a new life has been given to me,” she said.
Apparently, the prank involved Nicole thinking that she was falling to her death from a helicopter into the Red Sea! Yikes!
We can’t wait to see it in action!
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- Celebrities rush to pay their respects to Ramez Galal following the death of his beloved father
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- Yeah, no, he's not doing that again! Mohammad Fouad says no more "Fou'sh Fil Muaskar"
- Celebs hit back: a recap of times Ramez Galal got what he deserved