He's ALIVE! Rumors of Shaabola's death all untrue!
No, no and no; Egyptian folk singer Shaaban Abdel Rahim, AKA Shaabola, is not dead!
Although the singer was admitted to hospital following a serious deterioration in his health, Shaabola’s brother, Khamis, confirmed that his brother is alive and kicking, according to Sayidaty.net.
“Thank God Shaabola is doing well and God willing he’ll remain between his family and friends.
“Shaabola was released from hospital after being admitted after experiencing difficulty breathing. Doctors have given him the green light to go home, but he will stay at home until he gets the rest needed and regain his strength,” Khamis said.
- Egypt's fave folk singer Shaaban "Shaabola" Abdel Rahim is back!
- Said al Sughayer rushed to the ICU for sudden sickness
- No jolly holiday for Ahmad Ratib, Egyptian actor sick in the hospital
- Get well soon! Wael Jassar admitted to hospital in Beirut
- Mai Hariri rushed to hospital with heart arrhythmia then insists on going home