Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!
Looks like Sherihan’s unstable health won’t let her go back into the spotlight full-time as many of her fans would have hoped.
The Egyptian actress was set to make a comeback through the hotly-anticipated TV drama “Dumou’ Al Cinderella” (Cinderella’s Tears), but has pulled out of the project reportedly due to delays in its production by scenarist Mohammad Al Hinnawi.
It’s reported that Sherihan has returned to Paris to resume medical treatment and follow-up checks on her condition.
The only form of appearance the pretty starlet has been and will be making is through a series of glamorous mini photo shoots.
Sherihan appeared stunningly youthful in her latest shoot with Egyptian photographer Kareem Nour.
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- No tea but plenty of hospitality on Sherihan's homepage
- Sherihan's knight in shining armor turns out to be 13-year-old boy
- What's new about Arab Idol? A Japanese singer making a song and a dance!
- Sherihan the comeback queen