Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!
Looks like Sherihan’s unstable health won’t let her go back into the spotlight full-time as many of her fans would have hoped.
The Egyptian actress was set to make a comeback through the hotly-anticipated TV drama “Dumou’ Al Cinderella” (Cinderella’s Tears), but has pulled out of the project reportedly due to delays in its production by scenarist Mohammad Al Hinnawi.
It’s reported that Sherihan has returned to Paris to resume medical treatment and follow-up checks on her condition.
The only form of appearance the pretty starlet has been and will be making is through a series of glamorous mini photo shoots.
Sherihan appeared stunningly youthful in her latest shoot with Egyptian photographer Kareem Nour.
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
- Sherihan the comeback queen
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- Cry me a river: Sherihan signs off from starring in "Tears of Cinderella"