She's here! Sherine Abdel Wahab held a welcome back to Cairo gig wearing what?!
Can you see through her blouse? Some said they could! (Image courtesy of Laha Magazine).
As a way to say, "I'm back!", the superstar scheduled a concert in her country's capital on May 2.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sherine had only held one performance in the city this past year during Valentine's Day and called on her fans to hit up her gig at the Cairo Stadium.
The packed out concert started at 2 p.m. and lasted a long three hours. Over all things went smoothly, but some did criticise her choice of dress, stating it was nearly see-through.
The songstress accused of being scandalous is also preparing to film two music videos for songs from her most recent album "Ana Katheer" (Me More). She will more than likely begin filming the clips this weeks, and the videos will be aired on a number of satellite channels.
What will she be wearing for those clips, we question!
- Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel
- Rumor has it that Sherine Abdel Wahab got booed off the Moroccan stage
- What not to wear in Egypt
- Sherine Abdel Wahab is hitting up Beirut to bring us two new music videos
- Will we be hearing Sherine Abdel Wahab's "Voice" in season 3?