Sulaf Fawakherji still stands behind her Syrian army...and their weddings!
A group wedding in Syria recently had a celebrity guest. Syrian actress Sulaf Fawakherji took another step to prove her patriotism by showing up to see Syrian army soldiers say their vows to ladies that support their sacrifices.
The ceremony held at the Dama Rouz Hotel in Damascus was organized by the Syrian Ministry of Tourism.
Sulaf said that she considered the event a celebration of life that expresses the true essence of Syrian unity.
According to the Middle East news portal, the starlet also wanted to show her unconditional support to the Syrian army and government opposing the revolution that broke out and took the lives of many.
Sulaf made sure to take advantage of her presence in the capital city to finalize her selection of projects for the current year. She recently completed filming her starring scenes in the new Syrian film "Al Umm" (The Mother) directed by Basel Al Khateeb. She also filmed her role in the film "Bi Intithar Al Khareef" (Waiting for Fall) with director Jud Saeed. Both films are a production of the General Cinema Production and were filmed in different locations around Syria.
- Sulaf Fawakherji accuses maid of trying to give her up to the FSA
- Sulaf Fawakherji serves up Syrian war defiance in “Waiting for Autumn”
- Sulaf Fawakherji booted out of Arab beauty contest in the final round
- Sulaf Fawakherji gives rumors the silent treatment
- Double the "Action"! Sulaf Fawakherji films two movies in one year