A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
Last week, news of Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel’s supposed divorce dominated entertainment news.
The couple admitted that their marriage is on the rocks, while Tamer urged everyone to give them privacy and stay out of their business.
But now, Basma hit back on rumor-makers with some PDA for Tamer… on Facebook!
The former singer congratulated her hubby on winning a MEMA (Middle Eastern Music Award) this week, describing him as “Always number one.”
Tamer and Basma’s loyal fans supported the couple through the Facebook fan page titled “Tamer Hosny & Bassma Boussel” by pleading them to overcome their problems and starting a “No to Divorce” campaign.
Whether the two break it off or stay together, Tamer said he’ll always “respect her and will never accept badmouthing her.”
- Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce
- It’s only trouble in Paradise: Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel still MARRIED!
- Have Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel kissed and made-up on their 'lil secret Beirut trip?
- Trouble in Paradise? Sorry ladies, Tamer Hosny is still taken!
- Love is in the air for Basma Bousel & Tamer Hosny