When in Mecca! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans want her to keep wearing the hijab post-pilgrimage
Making her way into Mecca to perform the religious pilgrimage Umrah, Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz did something she doesn't normally do: she dutifully donned the formal Islamic dress and hijab.
Posting a picture on her Facebook page of her new religious look with the holy Kabah in the background, her fans went wild with comments.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, most of her Facebook stalkers encouraged her to keep wearing the hijab in her everyday life.
We'll see if she actually follows through on their requests to keep it conservative as she completes filming her new movie "Matloub Arees" (A Husband Wanted) with director Wael Ihsan as soon as she gets back from Saudi Arabia.
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
- All conservative all of a sudden! Three unlikely actresses will be wearing the Hijab this year!
- I ain't waiting for Hassan Raddad: Yasmine Abdel Aziz says "can we get on with filming already"?
- May, “I do not remove my Hijab.”
- Facebook Frenemies: Yasmine Abdel Aziz insults Haifa Wehbe in fake FB attack