Batman visits a refugee camp in heartbreaking video from Dutch NGO
The Dutch organization "War Child Holland” released a short video this week featuring the Dark Knight himself visiting a refugee camp and playing with a child. In the sharply produced video, Batman plays hide and seek, armwrestles, and carries the boy when he gets tired. In the end, the video heads in a direction we don’t expect and reminds us of the harsh reality of the Syrian Civil War, which has led to the displacing of millions Syrians and the killing of hundreds of thousands.
You can watch the video below:
War Child Holland is an aid organization that attempts to give children in conflict zones a creative outlet and support in multiple countries, including Lebanon, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
- The heartbreaking problem of forced child labor in Syrian refugee camps
- Jordan’s Queen Rania marks fifth anniversary of Syrian war with heartbreaking video
- Jordan helps Syrian refugees find their voice
- WFP Suspends Food Aid For 56,000 In Eastern Chad Amid Growing Violence
- All in the name of Gaza: Massive Attack's propaganda-filled concert receives standing ovation in Lebanon