Barcelona opens door to top league clubs for signing Fabregas
Barcelona has reportedly opened the transfer door for their striker Cesc Fasbregas to top clubs including Manchester United and Arsenal if they are willing to pay an amount of 45 million pounds for the player.
Barcelona has reportedly decided to look into the shifting of some of their major high profile players such as Alexis Sanchez, Javier Mascherano, Daniel Alves, Pedro and Christian Tello to generate increased revenues.
According to Independent, the Spanish Giants are looking for a major overhaul this summer and will sell some of their best players if the right offers come in.
This news would not only make Man United approach the player but would also have Arsenal on caution as Arsene Wenger was interested in bringing Fabregas back to the club earlier, added reports. (ANI)
- Man Utd boss Moyes hopes to reunite Fabregas with Van Persie
- Man Utd confident of signing Fabregas despite Arsenal interest
- Fabregas determined to win more trophies with Barcelona
- Wenger confident he can persuade Barcelona's Fabregas to return to London
- Man Utd hoping to net Barcelona's Fabregas next summer