Bombardier Opens Regional Support Office in Dubai
Bombardier Aerospace today announced the opening of a new Regional Support Office (RSO) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, significantly boosting service levels for its growing number of Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft customers in the Middle East and Africa. The new office, the sixth Bombardier RSO to open outside North America in the past three years, is part of the company’s drive to bring aircraft technical expertise, flight operations support and customer account management functions closer to its customers.
The full-scale RSO is located at Dubai International Airport alongside the company’s existing parts depot, which is operated in conjunction with ExecuJet Aviation, Bombardier’s Authorized Service Facility in the region. The office is currently staffed by a Customer Support Account Manager and two Field Service Representatives, with an office manager set to join in January 2011. This staff will be complemented by a Customer Liaison Pilot and additional Field Service Representatives later in 2011.
“It is crucial that our growing customer base in this key part of the world has ready access to a fully integrated regional support system,” said Andy Nureddin, Vice President,
Customer Services and Support, Bombardier Business Aircraft. “This new RSO is part of our aggressive plan to move closer to our customers, improve response times and build stronger relationships around the globe.”
The new RSO will bolster Bombardier’s support in the Middle East and Africa in light of existing and anticipated regional growth. Bombardier is a market leader in the region, with Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft accounting for over 23 per cent of deliveries in the past five years.
Bombardier’s RSO network for business and commercial aircraft includes locations in Mumbai, India; Tokyo, Japan; Sydney, Australia; Shanghai, China; and Munich, Germany.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Bombardier opens regional support office in Dubai
- Bombardier increases commercial aircraft sales and marketing support to the Middle East and Africa
- Bombardier Extends Service at its Dubai Parts Depot to Commercial Aircraft Operators
- Bombardier expands the international reach of its airborne parts delivery service with a dedicated aircraft in Dubai