Bonus shares added to Qatar Telecom
The management of Qatar Exchange (QE) has announced the addition of bonus shares to Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Investment Limited shareholders’ accounts after the increase of the Company’s capital to reach QR1.760.000.000 distributed on 176,000,000 shares. Based on the aforementioned, the shareholders were be able to trade the said shares as of Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Qatar bourse: Addition of bonus shares to UDC shareholders’ accounts
- Qtel AGM approves distribution of 30% cash dividend, 30% bonus share, an increase of authorised share capital to QAR 5 Billion and a 40% rights issue
- Etisalat AGM approves full-year 2014 dividends of 70 fils per Share and 10% bonus share for a Successful Year of Landmark Growth
- Etisalat General Assembly Approves Dividends at 60% and issues 10% bonus shares