Dubai Media City-based HGW Media Announces Launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
Dubai Media City-based HGW Media today announced the first issue of Rolling Stone Middle East magazine will be available in November. A US-based fortnightly publication that covers music, politics and popular culture, Rolling Stone magazine has an estimated circulation of close to 1.5 million. Making it to the cover of Rolling Stone is considered a landmark achievement.
Rolling Stone Middle East will include content coverage from the entire region including Arabic- and English-language artists in addition to syndicated content from the US edition. The magazine has an international team of contributors from across the region.
Waref Hawasli, Managing Partner of HGW Media, said: "We are excited to be introducing Rolling Stone Middle East to the market. We feel this prestigious title can speak to multiple audiences through a shared appreciation for music, culture and current affairs."
Rolling Stone Middle East will also focus on content ranging from regional and international culture to movies, events and current affairs.
Mohammed Abdullah, Managing Director, Media Cluster–TECOM Investments, said: "We welcome HGW Media to the TECOM Media Cluster and look forward to the launch of another title of international repute based out of Dubai Media City. With approximately 55 per cent of the Arab regional population under the age of 25, there are clearly immense opportunities for media companies to tap into this segment."
HGW Media was established in 2006 in Dubai and relocated to Dubai Media City in 2010 as a free zone company. It offers a broad spectrum of integrated services through its publishing, branding and marketing divisions.
Advertising sales for Rolling Stone Middle East, both print and online, will be handled by Dubai-based media house Media International Services - Gulf (MIS), which also handles major companies such as CNN International.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- A2 Avalon to address Middle East’s thirst for entertainment content
- Dubai Media City-based HGW Media announces launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
- You Had Me at Joss Stone: Spring of Culture's about to bloom with British artist
- I Witness Media Relations Launches its Services for the Arabian Gulf and the Middle East from Dubai
- Stone Middle East