EgyptAir suspends flights
EgyptAir announced the suspension of flights from Cairo for 12 hours. This announcement by Egypt's national airline came after the decision to impose a curfew from 6:00 pm until 7:00 am local time in response to the outbreak of large-scale demonstrations and riots across the country.
The company said that its flights from overseas will be able to land, but the departures will be abolished with effect from 9:00 pm.
Separately, an official at Cairo International Airport conveyed a number of international airlines canceled flights to the Egyptian capital.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow