Egyptian army sent to streets as riots escalate
Egyptian military vehicles were seen patrolling the streets of Cairo Friday night following the continued clashes between Egyptian police and protesters who demand the toppling of President Mubarak's regime.
In addition, the Egyptian authorities imposed an house arrest Friday evening on Mohamed ElBaradei, after taking part in a mass rally, held in the Egyptian capital earlier in the day.
The death toll from clashes between police and demonstrators in different parts of Egypt amounted to three on Friday, according to the latest reports.
- Egyptian army will help with transportation following fuel price increase
- Egyptian Christians Riot over Press Coverage of Monk's Alleged Affair
- Death toll rises as tribal clashes continue to escalate in Egypt
- Egypt jails 36 Al-Azhar students for pro-Morsi riots
- Egypt's draft constitution approved, riots disrupted