Egyptian-Israeli trade on the rise
Statistics released by Israel Exports Institute estimated the total trade volume between Israel and Egypt at US$502 million in 2010 compared with US$405 million in the previous year. These figures translate into an increase of 24%.
Israel’s exports to Egypt rose from US$135 million to US$147 million during the mentioned period, a 10% rise.
Israel’s merchandise imports from Egypt rose to US$271 million in 2010, an impressive 105% rise compared with the previous year.
The report added that 3% of the total Egyptian exports to Israel were of food products. Source: yallafinance.com.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects