Five Israelis wounded in bus attack along the Egyptian border
Gunmen opened fire at an Israeli bus travelling near the Egyptian border on Thursday. At least five people were killed, most of them suffered light injuries.
The bus was attacked on a road about 30 km north of Israel's Red Sea resort city of Eilat.
Several gunmen ambushed the civilian bus, Israel Radio reported. Israel said it was "a terrorist attack."
It was not clear if the gunmen attacked from the Egyptian side or infiltrated the Israeli territory.
- Israeli vehicle, army patrol attacked by two infiltrators near Egyptian border
- Seven Israelis, seven armed men killed in clashes along Egypt border
- Israel Confirms: Gunmen Carried Out Shooting Attack in North Came From Lebanon
- Egyptian president not attending mass funeral for killed soldiers
- Palestinians Shoot at an Israeli Bus In Jerusalem; 2 dead 42 Injured