Five Israelis wounded in bus attack along the Egyptian border
Gunmen opened fire at an Israeli bus travelling near the Egyptian border on Thursday. At least five people were killed, most of them suffered light injuries.
The bus was attacked on a road about 30 km north of Israel's Red Sea resort city of Eilat.
Several gunmen ambushed the civilian bus, Israel Radio reported. Israel said it was "a terrorist attack."
It was not clear if the gunmen attacked from the Egyptian side or infiltrated the Israeli territory.
- Seven Israelis, seven armed men killed in clashes along Egypt border
- Clashes along Israel - Lebanon border as Hizbullah uses new type of rockets
- One Palestinian killed as Gaza-Israel violence flares again
- Two Syrians killed, five wounded in Israeli raid on Lebanon
- Israeli fire wounds Egyptian policeman on border