Gaza City: Two Hamas fighters killed in Israeli raid
Israeli warplanes bombed a Hamas security facility in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing two Palestinians and injuring four, officials said.
According to the AP, Hamas security officials said Israeli warplanes bombed a Hamas security facility south of Gaza City, killing two members of the Hamas military wing, the Ezzadin Al-Qassam Brigades.
Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmiya said four others were wounded. "The Palestinians were martyred in an Israeli raid on the eastern Zeitoun neighborhood south of Gaza City," he said. Abu Salmiya identified the dead as Adnan Ishtiwi from al-Zaytoun neighborhood and Ghassan Abu Amr of the Shijaia neighborhood.
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills six Palestinians
- Israel raids Gaza Strip: 21 Palestinians dead in three days
- At least seven killed in Gaza mosque attack as Hamas cabinet insists on dialogue
- Two Palestinians killed, Israeli in critical condition
- Three Palestinians dead as Israeli troops blow up Gaza home of Hamas leader