Gaza City: Two Hamas fighters killed in Israeli raid
Israeli warplanes bombed a Hamas security facility in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing two Palestinians and injuring four, officials said.
According to the AP, Hamas security officials said Israeli warplanes bombed a Hamas security facility south of Gaza City, killing two members of the Hamas military wing, the Ezzadin Al-Qassam Brigades.
Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmiya said four others were wounded. "The Palestinians were martyred in an Israeli raid on the eastern Zeitoun neighborhood south of Gaza City," he said. Abu Salmiya identified the dead as Adnan Ishtiwi from al-Zaytoun neighborhood and Ghassan Abu Amr of the Shijaia neighborhood.
- Gaza Strip: Two Hamas fighters killed
- Israeli warplanes bomb Palestinian camp south of Beirut
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed, four injured in Israeli raid
- Palestinian fighter killed in Israeli raid
- At least 11 Palestinians killed as Israeli tanks raid Gaza City; Two Palestinians shot dead in Nablus