Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
At least seven Palestinians were killed on Tuesday in the Gaza Strip during two Israeli attacks. In the first incident in the afternoon, four Palestinians were killed and more than 10 others were injured, including a number of children in a new Israeli attack east of Gaza City. Local sources conveyed that Israeli occupation forces fired at least five artillery shells at a house owned by Fayek al-Hilo at Alenzaz Street, east of Gaza. This led to the death of four people and injuring of others, including children.
The sources said that ambulances rushed to the scene. Some of the wounded were seriously injured.
Later, Adham Abu Salam spokesman for the medical services in the Gaza Strip said that the four victims, included two children. The dead were identified: Mohammad Jihad al-Hilo, 11 years old, Yasser Waed al-Hilo, 16, Yasser Hamed al-Hilo, 50, and Mohammed Saber Harara 20.
At the evening, an Israeli aircraft launched a missile towards a Palestinian car in Gaza, killing three passengers.
- Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- 10 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents
- Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip