Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed, seven wounded in Israeli raid
Israeli aircraft attacked five targets in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, killing one Palestinian and injuring seven others, according to a Palestinian official. Three of the wounded were in serious condition. According to the AP, the Israeli army said four targets were hit in retaliation for rocket fire on southern Israel on Monday night that caused no injuries.
In a separate raid, Israeli aircraft hit a group of armed men preparing to launch a rocket attack, the military said.
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed, seven hurt in Israeli raid
- Palestinians killed and wounded in Israeli raids
- Gaza Strip: Israeli strike kills one, wounds five others
- Palestinian civilians including children killed and wounded in Israeli raids
- Gaza Strip: One killed, one missing following Israeli raids