Gaza: Three dead following Israeli attack
An Israeli air strike in the eastern of the Gaza Strip has killed three activist belonging to the armed wing of the Islamic Jihad group. Palestinian medics conveyed late Monday they recovered three bodies from the site of a blast outside the Bureij refugee camp near the Israeli border.
An Israeli military spokeswoman confirmed the attack, saying it was aimed at a group of "terrorists" preparing to fire a rocket into Israel. A fourth Palestinian was injured in the attack.
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Settler group claims bomb attack at Palestinian school
- Palestinian boy shot dead in Nablus; five Palestinians injured following Israeli air strikes in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Three dead in Israeli strike
- Four Palestinians Killed in Gaza Strip Following Massive Israeli Incursion; Hamas Threatens To Attack Israeli Cities
- New Israeli Raids in Gaza Following Wednesday Deadly Attack