Hamas slams Israeli piracy
Hamas termed the Israeli measures against the Libyan Amal vessel and its denial of access to Gaza as "Israeli piracy and terrorism" at sea in front of the eyes of the international community, which bears part of the blame as a result of the continued silence on these crimes. The movement said in a statement issued on Wednesday that the Israeli effort to prevent the ship to reach Gaza is a proof of the continued siege imposed on Gaza in contradiction to Israeli and U.S. claims that the siege on Gaza has been removed.
Hamas urged the international solidarity movements to continue to mobilize efforts to send fleets of ships in a bid to lift the siege imposed on Gaza.
The Hamas' message praised the role of the Libyan leadership, and its efforts to break the siege on Gaza.
- Three Hamas fighters, three Israeli troops wounded in clashes
- Hamas slams "Zionist piracy"
- Israeli authorities arrest four Arab students allegedly recruited by Hamas
- Gaza Strip: At least eight Hamas members killed in Israeli strikes
- Israeli forces, Hamas clash near Gaza City; Reports on capture of two Israeli troops