Iran detains "nuclear spies"
Iran's intelligence minister announced the arrest of a number of "nuclear spies." Heidar Moslehi also conveyed the enemy has designed and sent electronic worms through the Internet to undermine Iran's nuclear activities, Mehr news agency reported.
"We are always facing destructive activities by these [espionage] services, and, of course, we have arrested a number of nuclear spies to block the enemy's destructive moves," the intelligence minister said.
- Iran arrests nuclear spies
- Iran dismantles Mossad cell behind assassination
- Saudi says detained spy ring linked to Iran
- Revealed: Oman's secret intermediary role in the Iranian nuclear deal and why it's working really hard to sell it
- Israel launches new spy satellite to gather information on Iran nuclear facilities