Iran: Third largest importer in the Middle East
The American Information Center ranked Iran as the third largest importer in the Middle East, with import that had amounted to US$ 57 Billion during last year. Iran is ranked 41 in the entire world.
The report suggests that among 200 countries worldwide, the U.S. with imports of US$1563 billion last year was the world's largest importer. Germany with imports of US$966 billion came second and China third with US954 billion imports. According to the report, France is ranked fourth with imports of US$538 billion and Japan is fifth with US$ 499 billion of imports.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- 3i Infotech enters GITEX as the third largest regional ERP solution provider in the MENA market
- Dubai is the largest Middle Eastern hub for trade in tyres
- motexha 2007 gets off to a royal start - Sheikh Hasher meets royal designers from East and West at Middle East’s largest B2B marketplace for textile
- UAE economy to become third largest in region