Iranian budget bill amounts to US$177 billion
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday presented to Majlis speaker Ali Larijani year 1389 budget bill. The Iranian leader delivered a one-hour lecture explaining the budget goals and articles.
Ahmadinejad government proposed general budget amounts to US$ 176.993 billion. He said that the subsidies in the next Persian year (starting next month) will stay at the same level as in the current year. "We will move to the next step (of the subsidies reform program) if conditions are conducive," he was quoted as saying.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts