Iranian budget bill amounts to US$177 billion
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday presented to Majlis speaker Ali Larijani year 1389 budget bill. The Iranian leader delivered a one-hour lecture explaining the budget goals and articles.
Ahmadinejad government proposed general budget amounts to US$ 176.993 billion. He said that the subsidies in the next Persian year (starting next month) will stay at the same level as in the current year. "We will move to the next step (of the subsidies reform program) if conditions are conducive," he was quoted as saying.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment