Iranian budget bill amounts to US$177 billion
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday presented to Majlis speaker Ali Larijani year 1389 budget bill. The Iranian leader delivered a one-hour lecture explaining the budget goals and articles.
Ahmadinejad government proposed general budget amounts to US$ 176.993 billion. He said that the subsidies in the next Persian year (starting next month) will stay at the same level as in the current year. "We will move to the next step (of the subsidies reform program) if conditions are conducive," he was quoted as saying.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue