Israel kills two Palestinians in West Bank
Two Palestinians were killed early Monday following confrontations with Israeli occupation forces during a raid into Kalandia refugee camp north of occupied Jerusalem. Eyewitnesses confirmed that Israeli soldiers opened fire indiscriminately during an attempt to arrest youths in the camp which led to the killing of two young Palestinians and wounding three others .
Israeli forces nabbed two other Palestinians. The witnesses said that Israeli soldiers stormed into many houses during the raid, which lasted for hours. Israel said five of its soldiers were wounded in the clashes in Kalandia camp.
- Israeli forces clash with Palestinian youth following refugee camp raid
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Israel kills two Palestinians in West Bank raid
- Israeli forces raid West Bank refugee camp
- Two Palestinians arrested in West Bank; 61 Palestinians killed by Israel last month