Israel kills two Palestinians in West Bank
Two Palestinians were killed early Monday following confrontations with Israeli occupation forces during a raid into Kalandia refugee camp north of occupied Jerusalem. Eyewitnesses confirmed that Israeli soldiers opened fire indiscriminately during an attempt to arrest youths in the camp which led to the killing of two young Palestinians and wounding three others .
Israeli forces nabbed two other Palestinians. The witnesses said that Israeli soldiers stormed into many houses during the raid, which lasted for hours. Israel said five of its soldiers were wounded in the clashes in Kalandia camp.
- Israel kills three Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- West Bank: At least 10 Palestinians, including girl, killed during Israeli raids
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Jenin, leaves destruction in Hebron
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands