Man City, Arabtec Holding sign regional sponsorship agreement
Arabtec Holding, Manchester City sign regional sponsorship agreement
Arabtec Holding has signed a three-year deal to become the regional sponsors of Manchester City Football Club. Manchester City will receive the support of Arabtec, which specialises in the construction of major development projects in the region, while Arabtec will receive promotional benefits for its brand in the Middle East, North Africa, Russia, India and Serbia.
Arabtec will also receive certain rights to use the Manchester City logo, in addition to tickets and programmes for prominent figures to attend the club's games. Arabtec's logo will also be displayed at the Etihad Stadium during matches and events.
The deal was signed by Ferran Soriano, City's Chief Executive Officer, and Hassan Ismaik, Managing Director and CEO of Arabtec. Khaldoun Khalifa Al Mubarak, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority attended the signing ceremony.
- What better way to go global? Arabtec to become regional sponsor of Manchester City
- milo signs sponsorship agreement with manchester united soccer schools, dubai
- Sagna signs three-year deal with Man City
- Man City chairman Al Mubarak sanctions firesale
- The UAE-Egypt Affair: Behind the scenes of Cairo's $40 billion housing initiative