New clip showing Israeli soldier dancing close to blindfolded female Palestinian prisoner
A new video of an Israeli soldier belly-dancing around a bound and blindfolded female Palestinian prisoner was aired last night on Israeli television. The clip -- screened late on Monday by the private Channel 10 television -- shows a soldier gyrating to rhythmic drumbeat of an Arabic track as the woman, who is wearing a headscarf, huddles against a wall, her hands bound in front of her and her eyes bound with a white cloth.
The soldier, who is wearing sunglasses and grinning broadly, repeatedly brushes up close to the woman who has a Hebrew speech bubble coming out of her mouth reading "Allahu Akbar".
Exposure of the video came just six weeks after an Israeli female soldier sparked widespread outrage by posting pictures of herself smiling and larking around next to blindfolded and handcuffed Palestinian prisoners.
- Report: Israeli soldier forces Palestinian woman to drink toxic liquid
- Report: Hamas, Israel close to prisoner exchange deal
- West Bank: Palestinian, Israeli soldier killed in firefight
- Hamas chief looks for prisoners exchange deal, Olmert rejects
- Hamas rejects Israeli demand regarding calm as Palestinian killed