Noor Takaful and Dubai Cares forge a long-term strategic partnership agreement
Noor Takaful, the Islamic Insurance provider and subsidiary of Noor Investment Group LLC, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dubai Cares, the UAE-based philanthropic establishment launched by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 2007, in support of the charitable organization's efforts in providing children in developing countries with access to quality primary education.
Under the terms of the agreement, Noor Takaful will offer donations to Dubai Cares from selected Takaful products that it sells to its customers as a percentage of the takaful contributions (premium) it receives. Proceeds from this endeavor will be directed towards supporting Dubai Cares' on-going 'School Feeding Campaign' and other future primary education-related programs. Noor Takaful will also promote the giving of charitable donations to Dubai Cares by its individual clients and corporate clients through 'Direct Ask'.
Commenting on the partnership with Noor Takaful, Tariq Al Gurg, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Cares said: "Corporate philanthropy has been a major contributor to the success of Dubai Cares. The UAE's corporate sector has always been supportive of Dubai Cares and its efforts in providing children with quality primary education, and this partnership with Noor Takaful exemplifies the UAE's support of charitable and humanitarian initiatives. With the support of Noor Takaful, we are certain to reach out to a larger number of children and give them hope for a better and brighter future."
Dr. Ahmed Al Janahi, Managing Director, Noor Takaful said: "Noor Takaful is delighted to support Dubai Cares in its global drive to help alleviate poverty. We hope this will contribute to Dubai Cares' efforts in expanding its operations into new geographies, so that it is able to reach more children in developing nations, and improve their standards of living."
Not only will Noor Takaful develop a variety of specially tailored products but it will also allocate places for Dubai Cares donation boxes in its offices and implement a payroll deduction -program for its employees to donate. In addition, Noor Takaful may also offer Dubai Cares staff takaful coverage at preferential rates.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Noor Takaful and Dubai Cares forge a long-term strategic partnership agreement
- Ajman Bank and Noor Takaful in Exclusive Strategic Partnership to Provide Auto and General Takaful Services
- Masafi signs agreement to adopt a school In Gaza in partnership with Dubai Cares
- Noor Takaful awarded the “Best New Takaful Company”
- Sage Software signs strategic agreement with Voxtron Software Solutions