Obama on Iran: All options on table
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Monday a war between Israel and Iran, or U.S. military strikes were not the ideal way to resolve the nuclear crisis Iran. But he said that the United States was keeping all its options on the table.
"We continue to be open to diplomatic solutions to resolve this," Obama stated. "We don't think that a war between Israel and Iran or military options would be the ideal way to solve this problem. But we are keeping all our options on the table," he said.
- Obama to Netanyahu: Iran military strike option "on the table"
- Hariri: All options on table
- Bush: ”All options are on the table” regarding Iran
- Bush: ''All Options Are on the Table'' regarding Iran, Iraq; Administration Not To Cut Ties With Arafat
- Iranian lawmaker: Iran capable of countering U.S. military option