Oman oil exports on the rise
New Omani statistics show that the Sultanate of Oman's crude oil exports during the first 11 months of 2010 reached 243.689 million barrels, compared to 222.13 million barrels during the same period in 2009, say an increase of 9.7%.
The monthly statistical bulletin issued by the Omani Ministry of National Economy indicated that the total oil production at the end of November of last year amounted to 288.127 million barrels, compared to 270.404 million barrels during the same period in 2009, an increase of 6.6%.
The bulletin reported that the average daily production during the first 11 months of last year amounted to 862.7 thousand barrels compared to 809.6 thousand barrels during the same period in 2009, an increase of 6.6%.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts