Oman oil exports on the rise
New Omani statistics show that the Sultanate of Oman's crude oil exports during the first 11 months of 2010 reached 243.689 million barrels, compared to 222.13 million barrels during the same period in 2009, say an increase of 9.7%.
The monthly statistical bulletin issued by the Omani Ministry of National Economy indicated that the total oil production at the end of November of last year amounted to 288.127 million barrels, compared to 270.404 million barrels during the same period in 2009, an increase of 6.6%.
The bulletin reported that the average daily production during the first 11 months of last year amounted to 862.7 thousand barrels compared to 809.6 thousand barrels during the same period in 2009, an increase of 6.6%.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment