Two members of Palestinian security force injured in refugee camp
Two members of the Palestinian joint forces were injured on Monday in a shooting in the Ain al Hilweh refugee camp near the southern city of Sidon, reports said.
They said Mohammed Hujair and Kamel Daoud were wounded in clashes between supporters of Bilal Badr and Talal al-Urdoni in the camp's al-Fawqani area.
The shooting erupted when Badr's gunmen opened fire on a Fatah base inside the camp.
Badr is a former Fatah al-Islam member.
Ain al Hilweh, the largest Palestinian camp in the country, is home to about 50,000 refugees and is known to harbor extremists and fugitives.
- Funeral bombing, shootings continue to paralyze Lebanon's Ain Al Hilweh
- Two Palestinian children shot by PA security forces during clashes
- Refugee camp clashes leave 30 wounded in Lebanon
- Heavy clashes with security forces leave dozens injured in West Bank
- Report: Al Qaeda militants mobilising in Sidon Palestinian refugee camp