Palestinian shot dead in W.Bank, two wounded in Gaza Strip
A Palestinian man was shot dead Sunday morning in the occupied Jordan valley. Israeli media reports said he was trying to stab a soldier at a local roadblock, east of the West Bank city of Nablus. The Palestinian arrived at the roadblock armed with a knife and was shot by soldiers who spotted him, the reports said.
Meanwhile, the Israeli army carried out two air raids in the Gaza Strip Sunday morning. The Palestinian emergency services reported that two people had been injured in the raids. The raids were aimed at the Nuserait refugee camp and the Jabaliya refugee camp.
The Israeli side said the attacks were a response to rockets fired into southern Israel from the Gaza Strip late on Saturday.
- Palestinian shot in W.Bank as Israel continues Gaza Strip raids
- Jordan Confirms Two Israeli Soldiers Wounded in Firing from Jordan
- Bomb wounds four Israeli troops in Gaza Strip, Two Palestinians shot dead
- Palestinian man shot dead in Gaza Strip, woman wounded in West Bank
- Palestinian teen shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israeli soldier wounded in West Bank