Palestinian shot dead in W.Bank, two wounded in Gaza Strip
A Palestinian man was shot dead Sunday morning in the occupied Jordan valley. Israeli media reports said he was trying to stab a soldier at a local roadblock, east of the West Bank city of Nablus. The Palestinian arrived at the roadblock armed with a knife and was shot by soldiers who spotted him, the reports said.
Meanwhile, the Israeli army carried out two air raids in the Gaza Strip Sunday morning. The Palestinian emergency services reported that two people had been injured in the raids. The raids were aimed at the Nuserait refugee camp and the Jabaliya refugee camp.
The Israeli side said the attacks were a response to rockets fired into southern Israel from the Gaza Strip late on Saturday.
- Four Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian boy killed in West Bank, four Israeli soldiers wounded
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip