Palestinian worker shot dead in Jerusalem
Israeli policeman shot dead a Palestinian laborer in east Jerusalem. According to the AP, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld stated the victim was among a group of "illegal" workers who had sneaked over Israel's West Bank separation barrier to enter Jerusalem on Sunday.
According to him, the workers ignored police orders to stop and fled, but an officer caught up with the 37-year-old Palestinian. Rosenfeld conveyed the man was shot after trying to grab the officer's gun. The victim was a resident of a town near the West Bank city of Hebron.
- Palestinian Policeman Killed in Israeli Firing
- Israeli Soldier Dies of Wounds Suffered in Gaza Attack Saturday
- Jerusalem: 16 wounded in another bulldozer attack, Palestinian driver shot dead
- Jerusalem: Palestinian shot dead after grabbing pistol from Israeli guard
- Riots in East Jerusalem after Palestinian shot dead