Report: Hizbullah targets Mossad chief Dagan
Informed sources on Wednesday told a Kuwaiti newspaper that Hizbullah began to define what he called "the Targets Bank" of Israeli officials in response to the 2008 assassination of its military commander Imad Mughniyeh. The list is being presented on "playing cards" as the U.S. army did when he targeted the symbols of the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein after the invasion of Iraq.
The Shiite group is preparing the list as major changes are set to take place in Israel's military establishments including the replacement of Israeli Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi with Yuav Galant and the replacement of Mossad chief Meir Dagan.
The sources told the newspaper "Hizbullah has never stopped monitoring the movement of senior Israeli leaders who were involved in Mughniyeh's killing. On the top of the list is Meir Dagan, the sources said. No. 2 in the list is Gabi Ashkenazi. The sources went on to say, "No. 3 is the head of the military Intelligence chief Amos Yadlin.
- Mossad chief: Syria feels more secure to attack Israel
- Report: Mossad chief's mobile phone mysteriously ''stolen''
- Report: Mossad got six minute advance notice about London attacks
- Report: Iran-Hizbullah cell planned to assassinate Israeli DM
- Report: Hizbullah was close to assassinate senior Israeli figure